") governs personal data processing by AlphaPo Ltd. incorporated in St. Vincent and the Grenadines with company number 25769BC2020and whose registered office is at Hinds Building, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. 1. Major definitions.
1.1. The capitalized terms given in this Policy shall have the following meaning:
1.1.1. Personal Information (personal data)
means any information which identifies you personally or which may help us to identify you.
1.1.2. Data subject
means an identified or identifiable person.
1.1.3. Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Information including collection, storage, use, disclosure erasure. 2. What type of information we collect.
2.1. We may collect and process the following information:
- Full legal name, age, country of birth and address of residency;
- Information from ID documents;
- Financial information;
- Employment status;
- Contact details (email, telephone number);
- IP address, Browser and Operating System information;
- Geolocation details.
2.2. Please note that our service providers may ask us to provide other information and documents containing Personal Information (such as identity documents, confirmation of sources of funds, etc.) for the purposes of identity verification, AML and anti-fraud checks. 3. Purpose of processing.
3.1. Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- to enable our Services to you;
- to reply to your requests;
- to provide you with information on our products, promotions and services updates;
for market research e.g. surveying our customers' needs and opinions on issues, such as our performance etc.
3.2. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, agents and representatives, our customer communications platforms.
3.3. We may also share your Personal Information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies, if required by law. In certain cases, we may not be able to inform you of such sharing of data due to legal restrictions. 4. Basis for processing.
4.1. The lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent by contacting on [email protected]
- We have a contractual obligation;
- We have a legal obligation;
- We have a legitimate interest. 5. Data retention period.
We will store your Personal Information related to your account and all operations thereof for the maximum period of 6 years upon account closure. 6. Changes.
6.1. We may revise, modify or update this Policy from time to time.
6.2. In case we believe your rights may be affected by any such changes, we will request you to confirm your consideration and acceptance prior to continue our relationship with you.
6.3. Please contact us at [email protected]
if you have any comments or questions with respect to this Policy.