TERMS & CONDITIONSPurpose of this terms & conditions
These Website Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “Terms
”) disclose and regulates your rights and obligations within the scope of your use of this https://alphapo.net/
Website (hereinafter the “Website
”) and the relationships by and between you and AlphaPo LLC (hereinafter, the “Company
”). Whenever visiting or using the Website, you hereby confirm and signify that you have acquainted and agreed to be bound by these Terms. Every action on the Website that you made via use of your Internet connection or electronic device unless proven otherwise, shall be deemed as actions done by you.
For any inquiries or questions as of this Terms, please, contact us via email address [email protected]
.Terms updates & revision
These Terms were last updated on March 17, 2023.
These Terms can be changed, amended, or modified for any reason and without any prior notice. If any changes, amendments, or modifications will arise, the revised version of the Terms will be provided on this Website with the respective Terms' date change. It is your sole responsibility to check the Terms before starting to use this Website. Your continuation of use of the Website after these Terms have been revised will be considered as a fact of confirmation that you have acquainted and agreed to be bound by the revised Terms.Governing law & conditions of the website use
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.Use conditions & restrictions
The Website can be used only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms, under which you agree not to use the Website in the way described and explained below:
1. In any way that violates any applicable national/local or international law or regulation.
2. In any possible way or manner which involves or may involve transmitting or sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar and/or identical unauthorized and/or illegal materials.
3. In any possible way or manner which involves or may involve impersonating or attempting to impersonate the Company or any of its employees, another visitor, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any other person).
4. In any possible way or manner which involves or may involve engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website and/or its digital assets, or which, as determined by the Company, may harm the Company or visitors of the Website or expose them to liability.
5. In any possible way or manner which is or may be considered defamatory, harassing, pornographic, embarrassing, vulgar, malicious, harmful, threatening, indecent, derogatory, discriminatory, untrue, political, abusive, sexist, hateful, offensive, menacing, obscene, racist, profane.
In addition to the above-mentioned restriction, you are also agreeing with the prohibition of:
1. All and any use of already developed or possible to be developed in the future robot, spider, or another automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
2. All and any use of already developed or possible to be developed in the future any manual or automated process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without the Company's prior written consent and approval.
3. All and any use of the Website in any possible way or manner which could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including but not limited to their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
4. All and any use of already developed or possible to be developed in the future device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper and/or stable work of the Website.
5. All and any type of malware on the Website with already developed or possible to be developed in the future via viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
6. All and any possible attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website and/or the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website or its Third Parties.
7. Otherwise, attempt to attack and/or interfere with the proper work of the Website.Illegal use reporting
If you have any documentary (including but not limited to any audio, video, or photo evidence) of illegal or unlawful use of the Website or any of part of the Website, please, inform us at the email address mentioned in these Terms.1. Service, acknowledgment & acceptanceDefinitions
– a personal account, opened by you on the Website to access Services on the Website.
– a transaction, which involves the transfer of units of Virtual Currency from external wallets to your Account.
– exchange transaction of Virtual Currency to another Virtual Currency conducted through the Account.
4. Virtual Currency
– decentralized peer-to-peer digital asset, that has no central issuer and is not legal tender, is not securities, e-money, or money under the Applicable LawServices specification
The Company provides a such list of services on the Website:
1. Exchange of Virtual Currency units for units of another Virtual Currency;
2. Custody Virtual Currency Wallet Services;
3. Depositing and withdrawing units of Virtual Currency on the Platform;
By providing a Service of exchanging Virtual Currency units for units of another Virtual Currency, the Company uses the then-prevailing spot market exchange rate for the given trading pair. You further acknowledge and agree that whilst the prices displayed on our Platform may take into account market data from various sources, they are not taken directly from any one source and therefore may not match prices that you see elsewhere.
By providing a Custody Wallet Service, the Company provides you with a digitally secured wallet for Virtual Currencies, aimed to exchange, store, and withdraw units of Virtual Currencies and securely stores your private keys for these purposes.
By providing Services of depositing and withdrawing of units of Virtual Currencies by the Company, You can withdraw or deposit units of Virtual Currency at any time at your sole discretion subject to Account transaction limits and temporary or permanent restrictions imposed in course of the internal investigation or by law. Before using the Services, you have to deposit units of Virtual Currency to your Account by following the Deposit instructions on your Account page.Services fees
The Platform is operated on an automatically Fee-charging basis for the Services and the Company does not issue any invoices. The applicable Fees for any transaction will be displayed to you before executing a given transaction. Fees are paid in Virtual Currency at the time of the completion of each transaction. The Company may change the Fee structure at any time and reserves the right to do so at its sole discretion. The Company will notify you about any changes in the Fee structure.Acknowledgment & acceptance
You duly acknowledge and accept that:
1. In order to receive access to the Services, provided on the Website, you will have to provide certain information and documents and undergo a verification procedure.
2. The Company may at any time request you to provide additional documents and information and/or updated documents and/or information and documents submitted before and reserves the right to do so at its sole discretion. Failure to abide by these requirements may result in temporary or permanent cessation of Services provision and/or Account suspension. You are solely responsible for the accuracy, validity, and correctness of all information and documentation you submit to the Company. Should there be any error, mistake, update, or change in information or documents you have submitted prior, you are obliged to notify the Company immediately.
3. The Company may at any time disable the access to the Website, the Account, and/or specific Service or all Services altogether and reserves the right to do so in its sole discretion.
4. The Company only offers Services regarding Virtual Currencies the Platform supports. Please, check the Website regularly to be aware of what Virtual Currencies are supported. You should not attempt to use your Account to deposit Virtual Currencies the Platform does not support.
5. The Company stores all keys, related to your Virtual Currencies held on the Account.
6. The provision of Services might be delayed due to circumstances including but not limited to technical difficulties, reasonable doubts about the nature or source of funds, deposited on the Platform, carrying out AML/KYC checks as set forth in the AML Policy, etc.2. Intellectual property rights
The trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property rights including but not limited to all information, data, codes, interfaces, texts, drawings, design, publications, artworks, pictures, photographs, music, images, graphics, and materials (hereinafter the “Intellectual Property
”) that are displayed or otherwise presented on the Website are owned by the Company or provided to the Company by its suppliers, clients or licensors unless otherwise provided and/or explained in these Terms.
The above-mentioned Intellectual Property and/or any related materials from the Website can be used by the user on its device based on the following conditions:
1. The Website and any Intellectual Property and/or any related materials it contains can be used only for your personal, internal, and private use only.
2. You are restricted to use, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast, or transmit any part of the Website or the Intellectual Property and/or any related materials it contains for any purpose without prior written permission of the Company, unless otherwise provided and permitted by applicable law. Such restrictions include, without any limitation, prohibition of any and all reproducing and/or storing of any part of the Website and/or the Intellectual Property it contains on any other webpage of the Website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or services.
3. Any and all modifications or creation of derivative works from or based on the Website’s Intellectual Property are strictly prohibited, except as the Company expressly permits such actions in these Terms.
4. If these Terms or the Company do not expressly grant any other rights in writing, those rights are reserved by the Company.3. Other rights & obligationsIndemnification
You acknowledge and agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless including but not limited to the Company`s affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers, or employees from and against any actions, claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, settlements, costs or expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) arising directly or indirectly from or in relation to:
1. The breach of these Terms by you or anyone using your electronic device or your internet connection.
2. Any and all claims, losses or damages experienced from your Website or any Website page use or attempt to use, or inability to use.
3. Your personal/individual violation of any law, regulation or any other matter for which you are or may be responsible under these Terms or under applicable law.Cooperation
This Website and all its content are provided on an “AS IS” basis, except as expressly provided by Company and/or under these Terms. The Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind expressed, implied, or statutory, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of third party rights, and fitness for a particular or a specific purpose.
For the non-performance or improper performance of obligations under these Terms, the Company and you shall be liable in accordance with these Terms and the Applicable Law, unless otherwise provided hereby.
The Company does not provide any guarantees or warranties that all functions contained on the Website will be secure, complete, uninterrupted, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components or that the Website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, or third-party service providers be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever, including any that may result from:
1. the accuracy, completeness, or content of the Website;
2. the accuracy, completeness, or content of any websites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising, or otherwise) to the Website;
3. the Services found at the Website or any websites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising, or otherwise) to this Website;
4. personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever;
5. third-party conduct of any nature whatsoever;
6. any unauthorized access to or use of the Company's servers and/or any and all content, personal information, blockchain information, or other information and data stored therein;
7. any interruption or cessation of Services to or from the Website or any websites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising, or otherwise) to this site;
8. any viruses, worms, bugs, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or from this site or any websites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising, or otherwise) to this Website;
9. any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of the Website or the Services found at the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal or equitable theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages;
10. losing access and/or unauthorized access to your Account;
11. any errors or malfunctions caused by or otherwise related to any wallets used to deposit and withdraw Virtual Currencies;
12. malfunctions, breakdowns, and abandonment of blockchain protocols;
13. changes in regulatory approaches or legal actions taken regarding blockchain technology and Virtual Currency;
14. taxation and/or changes in the tax system regarding Virtual Currencies;
15. advancements in cryptography, any technological advancements that may present risks to blockchain protocols;
16. unfavourable fluctuations of Virtual Currencies;
17. errors in the provision of Services;
18. other risks associated with purchasing, holding, and Virtual Currencies, and using the Website and Services.5. Severability
If any word, phrase, clause and/or provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such word, phrase, clause and/or provision shall be deleted, however the remaining word, phrase, clause and/or provision shall remain enforceable. The deleted word, phrase, clause and/or provision shall be replaced by the valid and enforceable one later on.